Sunday, November 20, 2011

Forget Me Not

This is the desired look I'm going to break down step by step for you guys today! Just a note, I started with a specialfx lens but I didn't like it too much in the final outcome so I took it out for the final pictures down at the bottom.

I started with green brows, foundation, powder, and blush. On the lids, I used a cream based light green color as a primer of sorts. There's also a light white cream under the brows, per my usual tactics.

Over the light green cream based shadow I used Sugarpill's Buttercupcake, applying only over the lids. I also applied white shadow over under the brow to make it more noticeable.


Afterward, I took a lime green shadow from CoverGirl and followed the crease of the lid just over the yellow. After blending the two, I took a darker green from Loreal's HIP duo shadows and created a sort of 'wing' on the outside of the lid and crease (down below).



From there, I applied eyeliner (I always use liquid and in the blackest black I can get), some liner on the bottom lids, leaving just a small portion under the eyeball bare. It works for a pretty cool effect, almost making your eyes look a little bigger.

With lids down.

Lids open, final product.

Tada! Enjoy! :)

Please don't forget to check out the giveaway! Click here!

No comments:

Post a Comment