Thursday, November 17, 2011

Phoenix

In light of a new hair color, I decided I'd go with something to bring attention to the color red! Here's my red/gold centered look I did for last night's 'rave' at a local bar I work at.

I started with red brows (Sugarpill's Love+ over some red lip liner ), foundation, powder, and blush.

Afterward, I used some light white shimmery cream under the brows above the crease of the lid. I then gave it a swipe of white powder to make it more noticeable.

Following that, I swiped some gold cream shadow from Shiseido over the lids. Usually I use a brush to apply it, but I had to resort to using my finger. Worked just as well. I then swiped some gold pressed powder the cream base.

I pre-lined where the red shadow goes with lip liner to give me something to follow with my brush. I used Sugarpill's Love+ for the 'wings' and blended it a bit with the white.

After all the blending, I took a little eyelash glue on my pinky and spread it over the gold on the lid to keep the glitter in place. It worked awesome (it's just a slight pain to get off. I've still got glitter on my lids!)

Then liner and lashes! It looked really great and lasted all night even in the crowded and overheated bar. :)


And don't forget about the giveaway!
http://grottesca.blogspot.com/2011/11/sugarpill-giveaway-chromalust-trio.html

No comments:

Post a Comment